Tuesday 19 June 2012

Be Yourself (:

بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم

It's 19th of June. Exams are over and I just hope my efforts are worthwhile. And it takes me quite a while to update this but yeah, SERU is not fogotten ;)

Satu perubahan dalam semester dua ni. I realised myself being more positive in any thing that I do. walaupun mulut kata susah, asik mengadu, tapi jauh di sudut hati, saya percaya saya boleh buat. And guess what, I've been pushing myself, yes, my own self to achieve what I want. Orang sekeliling hanya boleh membantu beri semangat, beri nasihat, tapi kalau bukan diri sendiri yang melakukan anjakan paradigma itu, semuanya pasti akan jadi mustahil.

I've been surrounded by genius and awesome people who inspire me to not stop trying, to be among them, especially. The inferiority is always there. Tapi rasa tak puas hati sentiaa menguasai diri ! And I believe in these two quotes below


Hmm. In short, I know I cant be anyone else. Jadi diri sendiri, perbaiki apa yang kurang.

والله أعلم بالصّواب

No comments:

Post a Comment