Thursday 17 May 2012

Simply Update (:

بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم

It has been a while since I last updated my blog. Was absent during the 3rd coaching session due to health problem and I missed alot of great moments with my peers. ): These weeks have been so hectic with so many assignments to be submitted, together with NEW assignments being assigned recently. 

Real great news to share with everyone. I passed my mid-term test for Financial Accounting and Reporting, like finally? Hehehe. It has been real tough and I really thought I would fail the paper. But alhamdulillah. Allah tu sentiasa untuk ada. Rasa macam nak sujud syukur. (:

Well hope this can be maintained. Eh no. Hope to do better in the future ! Insya Allah ameen.

Oh yah during the week that I was absent, I read a book entitled Anda Tak Perlu Risau. Will share with you guys in the next post together with the continuation of the previous book about Rasulullah (s.a.w).

I've typed alot in word documents. Just when internet has been slow, it is quite irritating. *Im now posting this at Zaba* Huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment