Tuesday 2 April 2013

That One Flaw in Me.

بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم

Hye everyone. Its the 7th week of the semester and I hope everything is going good.
Nothing is getting easy for now. Everything seems so rushing. Time is like sooo limited.
And at times, you just feel as if you have no life at all.
Having to wake up early in the morning. Attending the classes and lectures till evening.
Got meeting for some programmes right after class, and finally a short period in the night to complete your tutorial homeworks. Then left with only 3 to 4 hours of sleep..
And there it goes for the next morning, the same routine applies. ><

Personally, even though I am now the peer coaches to some of my juniors, but I do feel the pressures of such situations.
Its undeniable, as a normal human beings, there are always that one feelings of being regretful, involving myself in too many activities, while taking ALOT of credit hours.
Nah. Is the situation to be blamed? Obviously NO.

I've wanted to be a risk taker, as I have decided earlier on to make a change to myself so as to upgrade and develop myself.
Though people always say to me, please do something that only you can afford to do so.
Never try to burden yourself.
But, at this point of life, I know I am not getting any younger to play safe, to always be in the comfort zone all the time.
It's me to be blamed, for if anything happens, either to my commitment towards studies or my programmes, ITS MY OWN FAULT.
For not being able to manage my time well.

My point here is, for all the readers of this blog, please think before you do something.
Plan your schedule properly and place your activities in line with your timetable so as to avoid any clashes. Therefore even though your timetable seems to be very packed, well at least, it will be properly organised and you will surely enjoy every single moments of your activities, or perhaps assignments, or tutorials, or whatsoever associated to it.

Being regretful wont help you at all.
You cant simply rewind the time and start all over again.
You cant simply raise the white flag and stop right there, and turn to any new way.
What you do anything is what you do everything, right?.
So what portrays you when you tend to just end your half-way journey that you've started longggg ago?.
To be harsh, someone irresponsible, isnt it?

Well, that scares me alot. And perhaps, I'm writing this as a reminder to myself too.

***************************************************************

Well, can you all sum up the matters here?
That one flaw in me..
I get easily agitated in the situation where everything cramps in one shot.

And yes, there are times, in the middle of this kind situation, there's always the feelings of being inferior, lower degree of confidence, of can I really get through this? Am I really able to face the hardships, or will I just break down and... whats next ?


Okay above is the poster of 12th College's program.. Facilitator program, that will be held in Kedah,
for SPM students.
We had 2 meeting so far, and yah, such a great discussion among the members.
They are all so experienced, and speak like professionals.
They have been facilitators before, they know alot.
Compared to me.
I'm zero in this field. Well, still zero. (I know I can do better and make a change somehow cause everyone is born to be leader, thats my belief).
The fact that I did not contribute much due to lack of experiences demoralize me.
Yelah....... orientasi kolej ke, fakulti ke, memang saya tak pernah pergi.
Sebab apa? Pelajar antarabangsa memang tak diwajibkan...
Could still remember PM's saying this all the time :
"Okay. You all can go back to you room and rest."
Nah. Memang tak taulah cheers 12th macam mana. Cheers orang lain macam mana.
What kind of activities involved. And so on so forth;

People might ask, so why am I here?. 
Knows nothing but still want to be part of this facilitating program?
Being around with ALL common young facilitators?.
Segan? Of course. 
But sebab saya tak tau menau lah pasal ni, I seriously want to learn.

Afterall what I'm doing now with RSS is coaching.
Facilitating and coaching are not much different.
So why not I take this chance to enhance my credibility to be a good leader?

It seems hard though. I just cant deny that.
But I seriously want to go deep into this kind of activities.
Facilitating and coaching.

Bersusah-susah dahulu, senang-senang kemudian ~
Pelan-pelan kayuh.
Sikit-sikit jadi bukit.
Biar hasil nya berbuah cantik nanti.

Tolong doakan saya ya.
(:

والله أعلم بالصّواب

No comments:

Post a Comment