Sunday 30 June 2013

May 2013. PESTA KO-K 2013. (:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Okay previous post was about Accounting Night. Nothing special throughout May 2013. I was busy with assignments, as well preparing report for Accounting Night 2013. May was such a haywire I shall say. Plus, having to prepare for finals. Ohmy. I was damn shagged at some moments. Yet alhamdulillah. I managed to get over it. Jyeah.

Despite all the heavy assignments almost every week, as well as presentations, seriously I just couldnt believe I could get it done. I almost gave up and h*** no. I did it (: 

But what was so special about May is, errr... Hmm General Election 13 ? Haha.

Well not much experience in this as I am not eligible to vote. Err no I am not underage. Please. I am 22 this year. Haha.  It was simply because I am not a Malaysian. Zzz. 

Okay lets not talk about politics. *saya tau okay pasal semua parti di Malaysia*. Lets not create controversial issues that might be sensitive to some other parties. Lets just keep private and confidential. Tunggu lah nanti bila dah tukar kerakyaran Malaysia, baru lah kita boleh bicara pasal hal politik Malaysia sama-sama ye. Kang tak pasal, saya kena tendang keluar dari negeri ni... Haha sob sob.

Okay back to the main point. What's about May?.

May ? PESTA KO-K ! Remember that all coachees and peer coaches were actually required to attend this Pesta Ko-K? I was so excited when Abg Mirul made it compulsory for us to attend. Know why? Sebab saya perform ! 

I made such a big difference in my life this semester when I entered Malay Folk Dance as my co-curriculum. Could still remember how my closed ones reacted the very first moments they got to know about this. 

"ika masuk tarian ?! biar betul. dah lah kasar. haha boleh ke nak menari? confirm kaku."

Couldnt care much about that. Well initially I had a very hard time to practice, and I had no confidence at all to perform this infront of so many people. Lagi2 bila dapat tau kat DTC? Nooo. I scared that I might have the stage freight. I'll be dead meat. That was what I thought.

But have a look on the pictures below. Type of Folk Dance performed : Tarian Joget


During our Final Rehearsal

My Dance Partner, Aizul.

With those from Korea !

With one of the Inang Dancer, cum my own classmate, Nadia !

With our Dance Instructor throughout the semester. Cikgu Siti <3

Looks who's coming to the front ! Heheheh.

And we were at the centre of the DTC stage. Bare foot okay. 

Centre of Attraction ? :p

Reaching the end of the performance.

Closing (': Finallyyyy.... After 14 weeks ~

Percaya tak ni Nur Atiqah Abdul Malik ? ;D

Well Just feel like laughing to see all these. Nampak ayu tak? Tak sangka kan? Hahah the one whom people always call as gangster, is finally dancinggg. Hahah tarian melayu lak tu. ;)

To be honest, I was actually quite disappointed as no one from my Empire Puma members managed to stay up till our tarian performance. Well yeah, tarian kami persembahan terakhir. Dah pukul 10 setengah malam masa tu. Fully understood but I just wished if all RSS members were there )':

Nevertheless I made it. Neither did I have any stage freight. And not forgetting, huge thanks to RSS buddy, Harif Harun as he was the only one who stayed from the very beginning of the pesta, till the very end our performance. At least, his presence as one of our RSS members, cum one of my best friends, cheered me up that night. Seriously Rif, thank you lah weh. Tak lupa jasa kau. 

Banyak perubahan yang aku berjaya buat pada semester nie. And who has ever expected this? Neither did I. Alhamdulillah. As time passes, we do learn alot. And jyeah, there goes the saying;

learning is a continuous process. :D

so never hesitate to make a change in your life. You never know if it could benefit you more that you could ever think of. (:

والله أعلم بالصواب

No comments:

Post a Comment