Sunday 30 June 2013

Precious One from HEP and SERU (:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Being active is not what I have ever planned especially during the first year in University of Malaya. My initial aim was to focus 100% on studies and never did I care of collecting any certificates of any activities. 

I could still remember how I could get involved in SERU. Attended the Profiling Workshop on March 2012, well actually forced by a best friend classmate named Azim Rahmat from the same faculty. Frankly, I continue to continuously be active, be it SERU programmes, or faculty programmes as well as college programmes. Semua nak join. Well that what happens right after I knew SERU. 

Yeah. Huge thanks to SERU (:

As I mentioned earlier on, never did I expect I could make a lot of changes in just one year. It was beyond my own control, and not even in any of my plans or targets. But I believe this must all be HIS plans. And afterall, there is nothing wrong at all to be active, to collect any certs while you are in university. I strongly believe, all these could help in our CV. 

Okay. Inilah hasilnya. Serious demi Allah tak sangka sangat. Baru setahun. Walaupun rasa tak pernah 100% commit, tapi alhamdulillah, kepercayaan yang HEP dan SERU bagi amat lah berharga pada saya.

Gambar paling bermakna :p Selama ni lagi2 masa jadi SU, duk tulis surat, proposal, laporan, beri pada beliau untuk pengesahan dan kelulusan. Kali ni dapat bergambar. Jyeah.
TNC HEP UM. Datuk Dr. Rohana Yusof (:

Anugerah HEP 2013

Salah seorang penerima Anugerah Setia Bakti HEP di bawah SERU (:

Bersama Presiden Kolej-8 yang sangat sempoi.

Bersama YDP MPPUM.

 Ridhwan. Jayasri. Atiqah. Firman. Penerima Anugerah Setia Bakti - SERU.

What most interesting is Datuk TNC said that perhaps next year's award, they are planning to sponsor the best students to other Best Uni in ASIAN. Hihihi.

Moh le active2 kan diri dengan aktiviti HEP. Hihihi.

Terima kasih SERU. Terima kasih HEP (:

Ok till here.

والله أعلم بالصواب

No comments:

Post a Comment