Wednesday 12 September 2012

Good Luck !

بسم الله الرحمن الرّحيم

Alhamdulillah. This is the 3rd day of school but it is actually my first day since school reopens. I had an appointment with traffic police in Singapore yesterday (Tuesday), therefore I was not able to reach KL on time due to some matters needed to be settled. 

Timetable is okay. But yeah as usual, the same thing will happen. Classes full, and we really have to decide on what to add, and what to drop in order to balance our modules. It is kinda hard. Whereby we really need to plan on whether we can cope taking the subjects we had decided on. 

This semester is a brand new one as I'm now staying alone with no roommates at 12th College. Its kinda challenge to me but I know I'm able to stand on my own feet. 

I am not sure if I'm totally ready for my first lectures and classes tomorrow. The modules are heavy as majority of them are core courses and are pre requisites for certain modules in the next semesters. I just hope everything will go smoothly and everything will be just fine.

Yeah. Every semester's gonna be hard. It can never be easy and afterall, there arent things so simple in this life. Bear with in, and all the best for this new semester.

I'm so gonna struggle hard and strive to the best insya Allah ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment