Friday 14 September 2012

Official Beginning. Please Do Not Sigh. (:

بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم

Salam sejahtera everyone ! It has been a week since school reopens and how's school so far?. Great? Oh well I hope so. To those who are in the first semester, familiarize yourself with the system here in uni...its not like your secondary school life, neither you matriculation time or diploma moments. Degree is completely a different phase, that will surely test you throughout your journey, and yes eventually will determine what and how your future will be.

So be serious everyone. We aint getting any younger. Please have an objective in your life. Yes we live not to go after dunya. But all we must do is to seek knowledge and use it wisely. Guna untuk ke jalan Allah (to those Muslims). 

I dont really have the idea why I am a little bit eager to start studying this semester though all my modules are super heavy. 7 subjects, 21 credit hours with 3 each. 4 core subjects, 2 fac subjects, and an external elective, as an alternative to have a different surroundings of learning.

Timetable is so packed. I even have class on Saturday, that shows that I really cant go anywhere during weekends. Worst, tak dapat lah selalu balik kampung halaman kan? Huhuh. have a look here.


Looking at this timetable of mine, some might say "are you crazy?!", "please, drop any one of the subjects, these will kill you." and so on so forth. But its no harm if I would want to have a try right?. Well.. Most of my modules are pre-requisites ones and I would not want to procrastinate any modules or I wont graduate on time. InsyaAllah deep down I believe that I can do this. So do you.

Please dont easily get irritated if your modules are getting harder each sem and your timetable is so packed that you are not able to have any leisure time on your own. Nothing is getting easier in life in order to succeed. and achieve your goals. You can treat this as your leisure time afterall. Well thats what we call students' life. Yes? No?

Only if your goals have nothing to do with learning, then I have no more say. ;)

Alhamdulillah. this positive thinking still remain in me and I just want to share with you guys, that whatever people might say to you, take it as a weapon to you to struggle harder and strive better. 

So yeah. Although add-and-drop week still left with a week, I still treat this as the official beginning of my semester 3 as lectures and classes are ongoing and we have learned a chapter from each module during this one week.

Happy Learning everyone. Smile when you first enter the class or lecture hall.. Dont let yourself too stressed out. Believe in yourself. And focus on your goals ! (:

والله أعلم بالصّواب

No comments:

Post a Comment